Saturday, December 22, 2012

pros & cons of december 22

A few reasons I am glad the world didn't end on 12/21..

I'm looking forward to the post-Christmas sale on Vanilla Bean lotion at Bath & Body Works...

My annual dreaded holiday shopping experience with other frazzled, last minute shoppers was NOT in vain...

I will make it to see graduation in June!

I'm in the middle of a good book...that I've been in the middle of for six months....but still, I would really like to finish it before the "real" end of the world....

I really hope the world did not actually end and somehow I'm left behind...should I be slightly concerned right now?


aannd a few reasons I wish it would have...


Now I will actually have to finish the "diet" I started, errr, plan to start...

Shoot, I was counting on gloriously escaping hazardous winter roads, ice-caked windshield wipers, wet socks, and frozen fingertips ...

I have to come up with some worthwhile New Year's resolutions, that I won't end up keeping...

I would have no guilt about avoiding a million and a half dollars in student loans....

Ah well, someone will inevitably pick a new "end of the world" date and people will freak out all over again...

No comments:

Post a Comment